Thursday, January 11, 2024

I got a new laptop

One of my sons gave me a nice laptop.  It has barely been used so they reset it and gave it to me.  It's bigger and nicer than the one I had before.  He helped me get it set up too.  My other son helped me get the printer connected to it so I could print.  I'm lucky to have 2 son's that help me when I need it.  

In a few days I'll be heading to Vegas for a vacation.  It should be fun.  It will be nice to go somewhere warmer than here.  It's -7 F here right now.  It will be really nice there compared to here and we will be able to walk on the ground instead of slipping around on snow and ice.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm losing my mind

All day I've been having trouble focusing.  I've been reading and keep having to reread parts over and over before it sinks in.  I s...