Monday, January 22, 2024

Vegas trip and now sick

 


I had a fun time in Vegas.  We saw some shows and did a little gambling.  Mostly my husband gambled and I fed a slot machine.  I met a lady from a book group I'm in and that was fun.  It's great to finally be able to meet someone.  It is harder to meet book friends since I live in Alaska and most people I talk to are from the lower 48.  We mostly just walked around and chatted.  

Now I am sick and just taking it easy for a while.  I hope this crud goes away quickly.  It's not real bad but my husband is sicker than I am.  I feel bad for him since he sounds miserable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm losing my mind

All day I've been having trouble focusing.  I've been reading and keep having to reread parts over and over before it sinks in.  I s...