Monday, May 6, 2024

Spring has not quite sprung yet

I haven't written a post since late January.  I haven't been feeling great so I decided to wait until I was feeling better.  I don't want to post a bunch of whining.  

It was looking like spring here but cloudy and grey out.  I've got some tomatoes growing inside and they are getting kind of big.  I don't do much gardening and this is the first time I've planted seeds that I didn't kill before they got 5 inches.  These are huge now.  I have transplanted these a couple times already and they are now it large pots.  I don't know where they will go outside yet.  I'm not sure if my husband will build me a raised bed or if I will put them in the ground.  I'm not sure if I should put them in the front yard or the back yard.  My dog goes out in the back yard and might tromp on them, pee on them or eat them.  There is more sun in the front since our house is south facing but I'm not sure where to put them.  I need to get that worked out soon.  

Of course,  it snowed today.  I woke up this morning and looked out to see everything was totally white.  Now I see it is melting on the roads and driveway some.  It is only 31 deg but I bet it will melt.  

I really want to get some things done around the house today so I better get moving.  

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm losing my mind

All day I've been having trouble focusing.  I've been reading and keep having to reread parts over and over before it sinks in.  I s...