Thursday, August 22, 2024

I'm losing my mind

All day I've been having trouble focusing.  I've been reading and keep having to reread parts over and over before it sinks in.  I should just quit trying and try again tomorrow.  

I've had an audiobook on the Libby app on hold for weeks and just got a notification that it was available.  I started listening to it and right away I realized I'd already read that book.  I checked goodreads and I read it in April of this year!  I decided to listen to it again a little sped up since reading anything else isn't working for me today.  


Today's affirmation

I accept who I am without judgment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm losing my mind

All day I've been having trouble focusing.  I've been reading and keep having to reread parts over and over before it sinks in.  I s...